Sunday, June 9, 2013

Top 5 Disney World Snacks

One of my favorite things to do at Walt Disney World is EAT! Disney has some of my favorite restaurants in the world and there are so many dining options! 

A lot of my posts will be geared towards food and of course, my first post is about food!

Specifically, my top 5 favorite snacks! Disney has the disney dining plan, and each dining plan (counter service, regular dining plan, and deluxe) comes with at least one snack. A snack is generally around $5 or less and can be sweet or savory!

Now onto the countdown!

#5 Kaki Gori

A kaki gori is basically shaved ice, except not shaved as fine. The syrups are honeydew(my favorite), cherry, strawberry, tangerine, or rainbow. This is found in Epcot at the Kabuki Cafe. It is perfect on a hot day.

#4 Red Velvet Cake Pop

This can be found at Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, or Downtown Disney at the bakeries. The ears are made with marshmallow and the red velvet part is coated in white chocolate then sugar. The cake is so yummy and gooey! I love this.

#3 Dole Whip

 
The Dole Whip is probably THE most popular Disney World snack. It is served at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom at Adventureland. What I like is the pineapple/vanilla swirl with pineapple juice. But you can get orange as a combo or straight pineapple dole whip. The vanilla mixed in with pineapple cuts the tartness out. It is delicious!

#2 Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel

My only savory snack, the jalapeno cheese pretzel, is found at almost every park besides Magic Kingdom. I always get it at Animal Kingdom though. It is a warm pretzel filled with gooey jalapeno cheese in the middle. It isn't too spicy, so if you have an aversion to spice, it would still be good.
#1 Citrus Swirl
 The citrus swirl took a long hiatus from Magic Kingdom but it is back! You can find this in Magic Kingdom at Sunshine Tree Terrace. It is frozen orange juice swirled in with vanilla soft serve. This is my favorite treat because of the consistency. The frozen slushy OJ mixed with the sweet vanilla is the perfect combo! I could have multiple of these per day!

And there you have it! My top 5 Disney World Snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment