Saturday, June 8, 2013

First Blog Post

Hello!

I am trying this whole blog thing out so I can post about my favorite place in the world, Walt Disney World!

I love to help people plan Disney vacations and I thought I could share my experiences and tips and tricks with people to help them get the most out of their vacations.

First of all, I do NOT have kids! Disney is just as much fun without kids than with kids. There is SO much for adults to do. I highly recommend everyone giving Disney a chance!

First a little about me-

I am a 27 year old female, living in Minneapolis, working in the CPG industry for a food manufacturer. I graduated from Ohio State University with a degree in Marketing and International Business. I moved to Minneapolis in 2009 then in 2010 my high school sweetheart moved out with me. We have a four year old Cockapoo dog named Lola. 

Next a little bit about my passion for Walt Disney World-

As a child I took two trips to the world. One when I was eight or so and then another when I was in 7th grade. In 2006 when I was a sophomore in college my mom took us three siblings to WDW for my brother's high school graduation, and I had a blast! So much so, that I took my boyfriend Corey there in 2008 for spring break. And that began my love for Disney World. Since then I have gone in

October 2009- stayed at Pop Century
December 2010- stayed at Pop Century
June 2011- stayed at Pop Century
December 2011-stayed at Pop Century
November 2012- stayed at Art of Animation
January 2013- stayed at Pop Century
April 2013- stayed at Port Orleans Riverside.

Next trip is in July and we are staying at Pop Century and Animal Kingdom Lodge! I am so excited! This year I bought my annual pass for the first time ever! I have definitely taken advantage of it so far.

Anyways, the point of this blog is to share my experiences with you and just show everyone what Disney has to offer. I love to talk about Disney so I thought this could be my ultimate channel to express myself.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment